[act-ma] Sat Oct 2 6PM: Candle-light vigil for Gandhi's birth anniversary in Harvard Sq.

umang kumar umkumar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 10:48:37 PDT 2010

Friends:

On the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi's 141st birth anniversary this Sat,
Oct 2, Association for India's Development [AID], Boston is organizing
a candle-light vigil at Harvard Square [details below].

We request you to come and participate in this vigil and reflect on
the many injustices in the world. If you can bring along a song/poem
or a passage to share on the occasion [with enough copies to go
around], that would be welcome.

Details:

*What*: A candle-light vigil to mark the birth anniversary of Gandhi.
Maybe we can call it "Faith in Humanity" or "Justice for All."

*When*: Saturday, Oct 2, 6pm - 6:30pm.

*Where*: The Harvard Square Pit, just behind Harvard Sq. Red Line
T-station [close to Au Bon Pain]

Hope you can all make it and lend support to the cause of peace and justice.

Umang Kumar

For more about AID, please visit:
http://www.aidindia.org/main/ and http://www.aidboston.org/