[act-ma] 10/16 Boston: 'Bring the Ruckus' Speaking Tour: Fight the Power, Up the People! Boston, NYC, Philly, Baltimore

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Wed Oct 6 21:07:12 PDT 2010

<http://www.bringtheruckus.org/>*Saturday, 10/16: Boston*
Community Church of Boston, 7pm
565 Boylston St

Here's the information for the upcoming Bring the Ruckus Northeast
speaking Tour, with stops in Baltimore (10/13), Philly (10/14), NYC
(10/15), and Boston (10/16). _Please help us out_ by taking a moment to
forward this on to any and all individuals and lists that might be
interested in or around the northeast. The flyer is attached.

*Question:* what do all these things have in common?

- Fighting SB1070 and all anti-immigrant laws in Arizona
- Fighting for justice for Oscar Grant and all victims of police
violence in Oakland
- Fighting policing and prisons in the south
- Fighting to live, love, and work wherever we please
- Building the new world in our hearts

*Answer:* members of Bring the Ruckus take part in all these struggles!

*Fight The Power, Up The People!*
Northeast Speaking Tour

Bring the Ruckus (BtR) is a national organization of anti-authoritarian
revolutionaries committed to destroying white supremacy and ending
capitalism. Folks in BtR seek out, support and defend struggles in which
people are fighting oppression and exploitation, and prefiguring a a new
society in the shell of the old. Please join members of BtR for a
discussion of the work they are involved in around the country.

*Wednesday, 10/13: Baltimore*
Red Emma's Bookstore, 7pm

800 St. Paul St. at the corner of St. Paul & Madison
One block from the Washington Monument on Charles St.

*Thursday, 10/14: Philadelphia*
Lava Zone, 7pm

4134 Lancaster Avenue
Off the #10 Green Line trolley
Easily accessible by  #30, #31, #40 and #43 bus lines

*Friday, 10/15: New York City*
Brecht Forum, 7pm
451 West St. between Bank & Bethune
A,C,E,L to 14th st & 8th ave
Walk south on 8th and right on Bank

--
/"When they come for the innocent without crossing over your body,
cursed be your religion and your life/." ~Brendan Walsh, a planner for

"/The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted
30 years of his life./" ~Muhammad Ali (also see Robert Louis Stevenson)

"/If God does exist, I don't think he's vengeful; I just think he's an
underachiever./" ~Woody Allen

pf soto
rule19.org <http://rule19.org>
UPandOUT.org <http://upandout.org>