[act-ma] We're on! SoJust show up! TONIGHT Connecting for Justice 6PM

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 05:54:54 PST 2011

No Program. No Speaker. No Snow Day! (Justice doesn't take snow days)

*Thursday, January 27 from 6PM-9PM*
*Connecting for Justice (Open House)*
Lir Irish Pub, on Boylston St. across from Hynes Convention Center
*Door fee:* $2-$10 cash (give $10 and you're entered into a raffle to win a
$20 gift certificate to Trader Joe's)

**Collection for EMA Fund <http://emafund.org/> at the door - bring an extra
$1 (or more)**

See you at Lir!
Robbie

P.S. Please be safe and extra generous today to others in need.