[act-ma] Resist on March 19! Support Bradley Manning on March 20

Nate Goldshlag nateg at pobox.com
Sat Mar 12 12:53:04 PST 2011

I urge you to join a veterans led civil resistance action at the White House on Saturday March 19.  The flyer is enclosed.  For more information see http://stopthesewars.org  Veteran organization sponsors are Veterans For Peace, March Forward!, Vietnam Veterans Against the War, and Iraq Veterans Against the War.

Join us at noon in Lafayette Park to hear Ralph Nader, Ann Wright, Chris Hedges, Kathy Kelly, Daniel Ellsberg and others, before the action.

On Sunday we will be going to Quantico to demand that Bradley Manning be freed.  See:
http://www.bradleymanning.org/16125/rally-for-bradley-quanitco-virginia-sun-march-20/

Peace,
Nate
---