[act-ma] 3/15, 7pm, Support Immokalee Workers-- Learn a Cheer

Reed Miller reedmiller17 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 13:34:52 PST 2011

*The Boston Sass Attack.org Radical Cheerleaders present:
A Cheer Teach-In for the Immokalee Workers!!*

Date: Tuesday March 15th
Time: 7pm
Place: Community Church of Boston, 565 Boylston St, Boston MA 02116
Who: Folks who have the will and ability to try and dance--- no experience /
skill required!
Please RSVP: bostonsassattack at gmail.com   Why not bring a friend or two to
join in the fun with you??

INFO:
The Coalition of Immokalee Workers consists of and represents farm workers
in Florida who pick tomatoes. For every pound of tomatoes they pick, they
are paid 1.4 cents. They are asking supermarkets, like Stop and Shop who buy
the produce they harvest, to work with them to receive ONE PENNY MORE per
pound of tomatoes.

So Boston Sass Attack is hosting a Flash Mob! That means you and your
friends can come participate in this action and support the Immokalee
workers by coming to just one practice and the event! We'll teach you a
relatively easy, super hott dance to the tune of Baby One More Time!

Visit the CIW home page and watch this short video!
http://ciw-online.org/supermarket_video_2011action.html

Check out more about the squad and watch our other cheers at:
BostonSassAttack.org