[act-ma] Solidarity with Tarek Mehanna Rally, Sat., Feb 25, 2-3:30 pm, Boston Common Gazebo

Marilyn Levin marilynl at alumni.neu.edu
Tue Feb 21 18:06:47 PST 2012

Stand in Solidarity with Tarek Mehanna

RALLY ON BOSTON COMMON

SATURDAY, Feb 25th

EXPRESS YOUR OUTRAGE AT RACISM & ISLAMOPHOBIA
This Guilty Verdict is Unjust! Free Tarek NOW!

When: Saturday February 25th, 2012

What time: 2:00pm - 3:30pm

Where: The Gazebo on the Boston Common near Park Street

Come support Tarek, now two months after his unjust conviction, and less
than two months before his sentencing (which will be April 12th). We will
hear from activists, family, community leaders, and even a special message
from Tarek! The Tarek Mehanna Support Committee will explain how you can
stay involved and what our next steps will be to fight for the release of
Tarek and beyond.

Refreshments provided.

Snow/rain date: Sunday, February 26th

www.freetarek.com