[act-ma] March 6 or 7, Free screening of Switch with the director

Kerry Thompson thompson0692 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 07:23:00 PST 2012

Re-posted from the Harvard, MA Energy group. Two showings this week in Boston and Cambridge...
- Kerry Thompson, Lancaster, MA

Arcos Films would like to invite you to a free preview screening of Switch.

Free screening of Switch, introduction by Director Harry Lynch, and a Q&A
afterward.

March 6th, 7 PM
AMC Boston Commons

OR

March 7th, 7 PM
AMC Loews Harvard Square 5

Switch is an insightful look at our energy future and the challenge of
transitioning to alternatives -- told through a globe-hopping road movie,
that explores the world's premiere energy sites for all resources, coal to
solar, oil to biofuels, most of them highly restricted and never before seen
on film. In the end, it offers a roadmap to our energy future that is
surprising and remarkably pragmatic.

Switch is the first truly balanced energy film, having won the top award at
a major environmental film festival the same week that it was the feature
presentation at the country's largest oil and gas conference. It's part of
the Switch Energy Project, a film, web and education effort that aims to
lead a balanced national energy conversation.

The film features Dr. Scott Tinker, Director of the Bureau of Economic
Geology and world renowned energy expert.

Please visit www.switchenergyproject.com
<http://www.switchenergyproject.com/> for more info and to register for
your tickets. They will be automatically emailed to you.