[act-ma] 3/15: Shine a light for Bradley Manning this Thursday!

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Sat Mar 10 17:26:26 PST 2012

Shine a light for Bradley this Thursday!

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser
<http://t.ymlp291.net/ebhmanamusjakaejualauhjbe/click.php>.

Bradley Manning Support Network
<http://t.ymlp291.net/ebhjafamusjakaejuazauhjbe/click.php>

    Shine a light for Bradley this Thursday!

Thursday, March 15th is the date of PFC Bradley Manning's next
appearance at Ft. Meade, MD. During this motion hearing, the dates of
Bradley's future hearings and court martial will be determined. The
defense has requested that the court martial begin in May, while the
prosecution is requesting an August start date. Considering that Bradley
has already been forced to endure over 650 days of pretrial
imprisonment, including eight months of solitary isolation, we see this
effort to push back the date of the trial even further as yet another
violation of his rights by a corrupt and unjust system. While Bradley
stands in court, we will show our support by standing at the front gate
of Ft. Meade in protest.

<http://t.ymlp291.net/ebhbalamusjaraejuadauhjbe/click.php>
 >From left: Kevin Zeese, Dan Choi, and Ann Wright protest at Bradley
Manning's article 32 hearing.

Supporters not located near Ft. Meade can participate in a simple act of
solidarity:

Organize friends and colleagues to gather on March 15th by a busy road,
holding signs of support for Bradley Manning. Suggested messages include
"Free Bradley Manning," "Blowing the whistle on war crimes is not a
crime," and "No show trial, no life in prison for accused
whistle-blower." Please include our URL (www.bradleymanning.or
<http://www.bradleymanning.or>g) on the bottom of your posters, to
ensure that people driving by know where to learn more if they are
interested.

Take "I am Bradley Manning" photos with your friends, and submit them to
iam.bradleymanning.org
<http://t.ymlp291.net/ebhharamusjataejuadauhjbe/click.php>

We call for these actions in solidarity with Sunshine Week, a national
initiative to promote a dialogue about the importance of open government
and freedom of information. We believe Bradley Manning is Sunshine
Week's ultimate icon, as the actions attributed to him have shined more
light on the inner workings of the U.S. military and state department
than anything else in the "War on Terror" era.

*Donate now to the Bradley Manning defense fund.*
<http://t.ymlp291.net/ebhwaramusjalaejuazauhjbe/click.php>

For more information about the defense fund click here.
<http://t.ymlp291.net/ebhqakamusjataejuaxauhjbe/click.php>

/Thank you for supporting PFC Bradley Manning./

follow on Twitter
<http://t.ymlp291.net/ebhyatamusjagaejuaiauhjbe/click.php> | friend on
Facebook <http://t.ymlp291.net/ebwsalamusjaoaejuacauhjbe/click.php> |
forward to a friend