[act-ma] Boston Minstrel 21st Annual Fundraiser Sat April 21 7 pm

David Fillingham dfillingham at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 12 09:40:32 PDT 2012

Hello Friends,

Boston Minstrel
21st Annual Fundraiser
"Rock The House"
Saturday April 21st
7 PM
Featuring Tim McHale and the Minstrels (an 8 Piece Rock and Roll Band)
and 50 or more singers, plus you!
Dinner, Cash Bar, Raffles, Silent and Live Auctions

American Legion Post 440
295 California Street,
Newton, MA

For Tickets
please go to www.bostonminstrel.org
or Jim Evans 781-640-6061

$55 Tax Deductible 501 C3 $66 at the door

The Minstrels are a lively troupe of volunteer singers and musicians
who have seen how music heals, having visited homeless shelters,
residential facilities and prisons each month since 1991.

Their  interactive rock and folk events touch audiences of about 4,000
each year.

Please come and help if you can.

--
Shalom,
 David    Fillingham  mailto:dfillingham at pobox.com

That simple light may come from complicated Darkness.

It is the artists of the world, the feelers and thinkers who will ultimately save us; who can articulate, educate, insist, sing, and shout the big dreams. Leonard Bernstein

You are me, and I am you.
Isn't it obvious that we "inter-are"?
You cultivate the flower in yourself,
so that I will be beautiful.
I transform the garbage in myself,
so that you will not have to suffer.

I support you;
you support me.
I am in this world to offer you peace;
you are in this world to bring me joy

1989. Written during a retreat for psychotherapists held in Colorado
if by chance we meet, that's wonderful.  If not, it couldn't be helped."

~Thich Nhat Hanh