[act-ma] Make the 1% pay; March Against Austerity! Saturday 6/16, 12:30 p.m. in Dewey Square

Geoff Carens geoff.carens at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 16:34:50 PDT 2012

Dear All,

Across the world, the rich are using "austerity measures" to pass the cost
of the recession onto the working class. In Boston, austerity means rampant
layoffs, benefit reductions, rent and tuition hikes, evictions, transit
hikes and service cuts, and the replacement of good union jobs with
underpaid workers and subcontractors.

We say ENOUGH!

March on the 1% to demand they pay for their own recession!

Saturday June 16th 12:30 p.m.
Meet at Dewey Square (outside of South Station).

No more cuts, hikes or layoff to pad the pockets of the 1%.

We encourage anyone who is able to bring a pot, pan or other noise making
instrument to help give the march a BEAT, casseroles style!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvoYH8CyxK8 LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE.

We are in need of photographers and videographers to document this action!
Please contact BostonAgainstAusterity at Hotmail.com if you can come or just
show up!

The Facebook event is here<https://www.facebook.com/events/246591378776259/>
.

In Solidarity,