[act-ma] 7/26 "Counterpower: Making Change Happen" book reading (Thurs)

Amy (Yam) amyyam at world.oberlin.edu
Mon Jul 16 07:26:37 PDT 2012

Change can and does happen. But why is it that some campaigns succeed while
others fail? Come hear writer and activist Tim Gee discuss this and other
topics from his new book, "Counterpower: Making Change Happen" at the Lucy
Parsons Center <http://lucyparsons.org/> on 7/26 (Thursday), 7-9 pm.
Together we will look at how lessons from the past can inform our current
struggles. Don't miss this chance to catch Gee before he returns to England!

The Lucy Parsons Center is an independent, non-profit, radical bookstore
and community space. We are wheelchair-accessible. 358A Centre Street in
JP, near the Jackson Square T stop on the Orange line.