[act-ma] Eyewitness Gaza (the movie): next wednesday, sept 12, 7 pm, lucy parsons center in jamaica plain

skip schiel skipschiel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 08:38:40 PDT 2012

*i hope you can all attend. and please circulate the announcement.*

*flyer attached. thanks,*

--skip
[image: Inline image 2]

 +++++++++++
Skip Schiel
9 Sacramento St
Cambridge MA 02138-1843 USA

skipschiel at gmail.com
617-441-7756 (land line)
617-230-6314 (mobile, used only on special occasions)
http://teeksaphoto.org
http://skipschiel.wordpress.com
http://eyewitnessgaza.net

*But who can remember pain, once it’s over? All that remains of it is a
shadow, not in the mind even, in the flesh. Pain marks you, but too deep to
see.*

—Margaret Atwood

To join my email list about my recent spring 2012 experiences in*
 PALESTINE-ISRAEL*, and for postings related to that issue and very
personal reflections and photographs, please reply with SUBSCRIBE LEVANT in
the subject line.

To subscribe to my *PHOTO-MOVIE* list, what I make (on a variety of
topics), plus relevant other information and examples from other
photographers. I'll send links (average 1-3 links per week), not actual
photo files. If interested, please respond with SUBSCRIBE PHOTO-MOVIE.