[act-ma] AID Boston Concert : Pt. Birju Maharaj Concert (Kathak Dance Maestro) - (Oct 7 @ MIT)

M. Mandal monamandal at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 06:15:40 PDT 2012

Hello,

Want to see a brilliant Indian classical dance performance by one of the legends from India + support sustainable developmental projects in India partnering with grassroots groups working with the marginalized communities in India?
Pandit Birju Maharaj is a legend of his times and it will be an evening to remember and you will get a glimpse of the work AID Boston does on the ground.

Hope you can join us. Thank you for your support.

Warm Regards,
Mona
www.aidboston.org
www.aidevents.org

  Having trouble viewing this email? Click here to open in your browser

Association For India's Development
MIT & Boston Chapters
(In collaboration with Mithas MIT)

Pandit Birju Maharaj
Concert of the Legend
DATE: Sunday, October 7, 2012
LOCATION: MIT, Kresge Auditorium, [Parking Details] [Directions]
Opposite 77 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA
TICKETS: $35, 50, 75, 90 ($20 - for Students with id at door)
Children under 8 are free (we have limited free tickets)
Doors open at 6pm; Concert starts at 7pm. First come, first serve seating.
Additional $5 at the venue.
Buy your tickets before September 16th to enter in our raffle to win some exciting prices. Each concert ticket counts for one entry except free tickets.
Any questions: events @ aidboston.org | 857-600-2431

Sponsorsorship opportunities available. [Learn more]

Artist Info
Learn more about Panditji, his ensemble and his musicians.  Event Details
Get details about the event, ticket prices, venue and directions.  About AID
Learn more about AID and our 2012 projects and get involved.
 www.aidevents.org    www.aidboston.org
AID is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization registered with the US Federal Government.
Our federal tax id is 04-3652609.
Privacy policy | Support our work