[act-ma] Sunday 4-21: The Great Climate Change Debate gathers steam this weekend in NEWTON MA!

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Thu Apr 18 17:06:46 PDT 2013

(Note: to "Subscribe" or "Unsubscribe" to "Truth Will  Prevail" (TWP)
mailings send request to imagine at ourworldunited.net )

"We are all Climate Changers: part of the solution or part of the problem!"

<http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=DhYZpXkAIWhO
2M&tbnid=619qChKBDmWcsM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http://blogs.thenews.com.pk/blo
gs/2011/12/climate-change-a-looming-threat-to-life/&ei=XBxwUeioE-X_4AOWtYD4C
g&psig=AFQjCNFfdHQEvIx9wNN3m8Qf-Pdo-JIR_Q&ust=1366388188365577>
http://blogs.thenews.com.pk/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Climate-Change-
3.jpg

Hello Friends,

Where do you stand on the question of climate change? Do you agree or
disagree with the title of this notice?

Whether you believe that climate change is "human caused", "caused by
factors outside our control" or "not even happening for real" the climate
change debate event being held all over the USA this Sunday is made for you.
Our "Climate Action Committee" at the Parish of St Paul in Newton MA is just
one of thousands of groups all throughout America that will be screening
"Do the Math" - the controversial climate change documentary created by Bill
McKibben and the Climate Change Activist Movement (see www.350.org)!

I hope you will join us for a fascinating film, lively post-film discussion,
and an introduction to strategies you and I can participate in to press for
meaningful progress away from fossil fuel abuse and toward a planet
energized by clean renewable energy production systems.

Event Details

Venue: The Episcopal Parish of St Paul

Location: 1135 Walnut St, Newton Highlands, MA in the Parish Hall

Date and time: Sunday 4/21 at 7 pm

For more details about this event and directions to the Parish of St Paul
see http://act.350.org/event/do_the_math_film/4507/ (and also below).

To view a trailer of "Do the Math" see www.350.org/math
<http://act.350.org/go/2976?t=15&akid=3012.899343.cDmlEn> .

For more questions and/or to RSVP (to give us a feel for how many will be
attending) please contact:

Anne Ipsen Goldman

617-916-9662

http://newmexicoconsortium.org/images/images/Climate-Change.jpg

Peace and Blessings,

Christopher

Christopher Gruener MA, LMHC

617-965-6552

www.crossroads-counseling-services.com

imagine at ourworldunited.net

chris.gruener at comcast.net

More Detailed Directions to St Paul's:

By train, take the D train on the Green line to Newton Highlands.  Walk up
the ramp and turn right on to Walnut Street.  Walk one block, and across the
street,  to 1135 Walnut Street.   Enter at the Parish Hall door (to the left
as you are facing the church).

To view a map of the meeting site, click on the link below or copy and paste
it to your browser:
 http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Newton
<http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Newton&state=MA&address=1135+Walnut+St&zi
pcode=02461> &state=MA&address=1135+Walnut+St&zipcode=02461

By car take the turnpike to 128 south.  After 1+ miles you  will see the
sign for Route 9, which you take East toward Boston. About 1/4 mile after
the first light you come to on route 9 you will see a poorly marked exit to
Center Street.  Take that exit and loop around under Route 9, now going
north on Center street.  At the first light turn left onto Walnut Street.
Two blocks up you will go through a light at Lincoln Street.  The Parish of
Saint Paul is one block further on your left, # 1135 Walnut Street.