[act-ma] CANCELED: 4/19 6:30PM- "Unhitched: The Trial of Christopher Hitchens" with author Richard Seymour

Shaun Joseph snjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 08:20:17 PDT 2013

Friends, due to the ongoing manhunt and lockdown affecting much of
Greater Boston, tonight's event with Richard Seymour has been
canceled.

A note from Richard: "I'm sorry to anyone who is disappointed, but all
businesses are shut down and public transport is closed. Until the
other killer is caught, I'm not even able to really leave the house.
It's especially unfortunate, because there is an urgent need for a
response to this that tackles Islamophobia, and the clash-of-civs
narrative that the likes of Hitchens have promoted."

Thanks to Richard, Verso Books, and the other co-sponsors of the
event. We apologize for any inconvenience.