[act-ma] POSTPONED: Candlelight Vigil in Solidarity with Boston's Islamic Community Fri., 4/19, 9PM, Roxbury

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Fri Apr 19 10:05:17 PDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	POSTPONED: Candlelight Vigil in Solidarity with Boston's
Islamic Community Fri., 4/19, 9PM, Roxbury
Date: 	Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:44:56 -0400
From: 	Corr, Brian <bcorr at cambridgema.gov>
To: 	Peace <Peace at CambridgeMA.GOV>

Joseph Gerson of the AFSC just spoke with Imam Rahim: Tonight's candlelight vigil has been postponed due to the lockdown. It will be rescheduled.

Please stay safe and remember that Governor Deval Patrick has asked people who live in the entire city of Boston, as well as the nearby communities of Watertown, Waltham, Newton, Belmont, Cambridge, to “shelter in place” — stay inside and not open their doors to anyone, except police with proper identification — until further notice.

In Peace,
Brian