[act-ma] Community Forum

Sherry Flashman sflashman at gmail.com
Mon May 13 12:23:29 PDT 2013

*Community Forum “Reducing Gun Violence. Where do we go from
here?"*Sunday, MAY 19th 7-9pm at Temple Hillel B’nai Torah, 120 Corey
Street, W.
Roxbury.  Presentations by Nancy Robinson, Executive Director of Citizens
for Safety, a local non-profit working to keep guns out of the hands of
criminals and youth obtained through the illegal gun market.  In addition,
Angus McQuilken, Board Member of States United to Prevent Gun Violence.
Speakers will address initiatives and legislation at the federal and state
level that citizens can support.

Sponsored by Temple Hillel B’nai Torah and the Advocates for Safe and Sound
Gun Policy. Come learn what steps you can take to help make our families
and communities safer.

 Contact: Sherry Flashman

Phone:  617-327-6999

For Immediate Release: