[act-ma] Easily clean the unseen

Soniclean Soniclean at symtxegan.net
Fri Jun 14 19:22:40 PDT 2013

Cleans 94% better than Dyson

http://www.symtxegan.net/1271/98/202/883/1802.12tt62895562AAF21.php

Unsub- http://www.symtxegan.net/1271/98/202/883/1802.12tt62895562AAF22.html

 April 12, 2013: Japanese Self Defense Forces personnel refuel a PAC-3 missile
interceptor,  deployed at the compound of Japan's Defense Ministry amid
a tense situation over a possible missile launch by North Korea in
Tokyo.APNorth Korea reportedly warned Japan that Tokyo would be the first
target should the country decide to play its nuclear card.The warning is
reportedly in response to Tokyo's standing orders to destroy any missile
heading towards the nation, according to Korean Central News Agency.Japan
has deployed PAC-3 missile interceptor units around Tokyo to protect its
capital and is taking North Koreas rhetoric seriously."We are doing all
we can to protect the safety of our nation," chief Cabinet spokesman
Yoshihide Suga said, though he and Ministry of Defense officials refused
to confirm the reports about the naval alert, saying they do not
want to "show their cards" to North Korea.Japanese officials have long feared
that North Korea has not only the means, but several potential motives,
for launching an attack on Tokyo or major U.S. military installations on
Japans main island."If Kim Jong Un decides to launch a missile, whether
it's across the Sea of Japan or some other direction, he will
be choosing willfully to ignore the entire international community," U.S.
Secretary of State John Kerry told reporters in South Korea. "And it
will be a provocation and unwanted act that will raise people's temperatures."We
will stand with
The U.S. government may have awarded taxpayer-funded contracts to terrorists
and those who support the insurgency in Afghanistan, according to an audit
issued Thursday by the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction
(SIGAR).The audit found several weaknesses in DoD's process to ensure U.S.
contracting dollars are not being provided to persons and entities supporting
the insurgency, according to SIGAR.The audit, titled "Contracting with the
Enemy," found that the Defense Department has failed to implement fail-safes
aimed at ensuring U.S. funds do not flow to terrorists and other
enemies.Nearly $2 billion in contracts were awarded in 2012 alone, though
it is unclear how much of that may have benefited the insurgency."The
possibility that taxpayer money could be supporting the insurgency is alarming
and demands immediate action," lead inspector John Sopko said in a statement
Thursday. "Every effort should be made to implement stronger controls that
protect our troops and ensure the success of our reconstruction efforts."Click
for more from The Washington Free Beacon.