[act-ma] Free Nonprofit Webinars & Resources

Leah leah at nonprofitlearninglab.org
Fri Sep 25 09:17:26 PDT 2020

We hope everyone is able to stay healthy and supportive of your communities
at this time. The Nonprofit Learning Lab
<http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/> is offering many free and low fee
trainings. We are hosting an online version of our Train the Trainers
Workshop <http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/onlinettt> which is a three
part series and great for those looking to expand their knowledge of how to
train and facilitate adults in the virtual space.

*We are hosting several free webinars coming up, you can register
at www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/webinars
<http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/webinars>*

   - Gaining Media Attention for Your Nonprofit
   - How to Prepare for Giving Tuesday
   - Maximize Your Impact: Turn Data Into Dollars

*Tech Support for Virtual Events: *If you are looking for back end tech
support for your upcoming virtual event or fundraiser, we can support you
in that way: www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/tech.

--
Leah Weiner Ed.D., Director
Phone Number: 303-549-2764

The Nonprofit Learning Lab is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit