[act-ma] if You Missed Parole 101...

mary lynn mllynn2 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 18:55:56 PDT 2021

 Of interest to many, if not all of you, I know.  Mary Lynn

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Jean Trounstine <trounstinej at gmail.com>To: CEPSofMA <cepsofma at googlegroups.com>; "end-lwopma at googlegroups.com"

 Dear Friends:,
Parole 101: The Massachusetts Parole System And Why It Needs to Change will have another go at it so if you missed it, here's another chance to learn about our parole system, technical violations, the Parole Board, and why you need to know who your Governor Councillor is! Let your friends and colleagues know about this Zoom event featuring Isaiah Dotson, formerly on parole and Jonathan Best, currently on parole as well as Rep. Liz Miranda, Att. Patricia Garin, and Moderator Jean Trounstine.
As part of COURAGEOUS CONVERSATIONS: A Collaboration of the Andover Memorial Hall Library and the Social Justice Coalition of South Church in Andover MA.  REGISTER HERE: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_rKVwJW2sRti5l1ZCDL3HkQ

--
By default, replies will be sent only to the author of the original email. To send a message to the entire CEPS group, change the "To" field to cepsofma at googlegroups.com
---