[act-ma] If you missed 12/10 Questioning the U.S.-Saudi Alliance

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Tue Dec 18 11:24:38 PST 2018

This program is available in the WZBC archives for the Truth and Justice
Radio show until Sunday Dec. 30th

Go to the archives at
https://zbconline.com/wzbc-2018-12-16-09-00.m3u

The talk starts about 12 minutes into the hour.

If the link doesn't work find the Sunday Dec. 16th, the 9 am block at
https://www.wzbc.org/archive

The webpage for the show is
http://partnersinpeace.org/

It's on Sunday's from 6 to 10 AM
WZBC  90.3 FM  and wzbc.org

The program will be off the air Sunday Dec. 23rd only due to the
building electrical work.

Charlie