[act-ma] MFSO is hiring a National Director!

MFSO Office mfso at mfso.org
Wed Jan 14 10:55:18 PST 2009

Dear friends of Military Families Speak Out,

We are excited to announce that we are opening the search for a National Director for MFSO! Below is basic information about the position. A full job description can be found here.

Please help us spread the word by forwarding this email to all your friends and contacts. Thank you for your help, and Happy New Year!

The Board and Staff of MFSO

Military Families Speak Out (MFSO) seeks an experienced, strategic-thinking national director who is passionate about ending the war in Iraq and who can help MFSO reach its next level of growth and development. MFSO is a national organization whose mission is to end the U.S. military occupation of Iraq, bring our troops home now, take care of them when they get here, and end the policies allowing the war to happen. At least 5 years of grassroots organizing and campaign strategy experience, preferably at a national level; nonprofit management; fundraising; and nonprofit financial management. The ideal candidate has excellent facilitative and consensus-building skills, and ability to work competently with military families. Military family members and candidates of color are encouraged to apply. See www.mfso.org for more information about position and job application process. Cover letter, resume, salary history and requirements, writing sample, and 3 references (electronic submissions in MS Word only) to MFSO Transition Team at directorsearch at mfso.org